Configuring controller E1

This is my life saver command while my 1st project. I am not even aware of it. May be few aware of it, but not all. My best friend Ravi Kumar Ramachandran helped me lot while I am in on site. I cannot thank you enough for extending his support.

If you not doing following configuration you will not able to see E1 interface by default.

following are the final commands
Router(config)#controller E1 0/1/0
Router(config-controller)#framing no-crc4
Router(config-controller)#channel-group 0 timeslots 1-31
Router(config-controller)#

Router(config)#framing no-crc4
Router(config-controller)#sh
Router(config-controller)#no sh
Router(config-controller)#^Z
Router#
Router(config)#int se0/1/0:0
Router(config-if)#encapsulation frame-relay ietf
Router(config-if)#exit
Router(config)#int se0/1/0:0.1
Router(config-subif)#frame-relay interface-dlci ?
  <16-1007>  Define a switched or locally terminated DLCI

I hope this will help any of you. 

Comments

0 Responses to "Configuring controller E1"

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews